PDF documents are widely used in training departments because this file format is very popular for training manuals and newsletters. When it comes to updating these documents you have a choice. You can use Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Pro from Adobe and shell out $299 to $449 or pay a monthly fee for their cloud version. Fortunately, there is a less expensive alternative that gets the job done for less than $100.
Wondershare PDFelement is the perfect solution for the busy trainer or program designer who needs a PDF editor that includes all the typical PDF editing functions for markup, annotations, rearranging, splitting, combining, text editing and more.
This is what you can do with PDFelement:
- Utilize tools for creating, editing, converting and viewing PDFs
- Convert HTML, Doc, Excel, PowerPoint and text files to PDF
- Add or delete texts, objects, images or links
- Insert, crop, rotate, split, extract and replace
- Change fonts, text size and the layout
- Add comments, highlights, annotations and watermarks
- Edit backgrounds, headers and footers
- Protect documents by adding passwords
- Merge multiple files into one using “Combine Files”
- Split one PDF document into different files
- View the size of the PDF with single, fit page, fit to screen, zoom in/out
- Print PDF documents directly from PDFelement
- Share or send PDF documents to Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote
- OCR with the optional plug-in and turn scanned documents into editable files
PDFelement is a powerful tool for the training professional on the road. It does not have the steep learning curve of Acrobat and its advanced features are perfect for making quick changes or creating complex PDF documents like e-books or inter-active training manuals. We highly recommend the program, not only because of its low price, but also because of its user-friendly and straightforward interface. PDFelement can be a major workhorse in each training department.
- Free Trial
- PDFelement + OCR Plugin – $89.94
- PDFelement only – $69.95
- OCR Plugin only – $19.99
- Version reviewed: 5.4.3 for the Mac
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Wondershare Technology Corp. is a hi-tech corporation committed to provide global customers with industry-leading software application. Driven by its vision: “Wonderful Software, Wonderful Life”, Wondershare is dedicated to provide global customers with a diversity of superb software products and services for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android and other operating systems.
For more information about Wondershare and Wondershare Products, please visit: